Wednesday 21 October 2015

What the hell am I gonna do with all these Dragons?


A few years ago I got a load of old issues of Dragon magazine on freecycle -- probably about issues 150-200 or so, maybe more. UK editions. I flipped through them, read some reviews, read the miniature articles and picked out a few cool articles (like Ken Rolston's article about 40K RPGs). But then ... 

... most of every article is either stodgy useless "GMing advice" or endless mechanical variation for a version of D&D I have no interest in playing. I can probably salvage some useful articles on Top Secret / S.I. now that I have a copy, and I can always use the articles about Marvel Super Heroes, but other than that ... I just don't know what to do with them. 

Any suggestions? Maybe I should just make some kind of collages out of them or something, or try to adapt their articles to a game I play, or ... I would feel bad just throwing them out, but they're just taking up space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment