Wednesday 13 January 2016

The week's headlines!

It's been a busy week, so, in grand "three things make a post" tradition, here are a few bits of news from the world of gaming and my own writing.

World of Synnibarr has the reputation of being the worst RPG ever. I actually don't agree with that, but it is definitely one of the craziest. I have written extensively about it, but now you can check it out for yourself in a new edition! I haven't bought it yet, but if reader demand is high enough I could be persuaded. I mean, the corebook's only a tenner.









Only one of these people is a Synnibarr character, but they all could be and that's the beauty of it. 

It is not strictly gaming-related, but over on the blog for the Doctor Who podcast I co-host with my old pal Jesse I have written about Doctor Who comics in the 80s and the oddness thereof.

I have just learned that Salute this year clashes with a game I am running, meaning that I may not be able to make it. Disappointing! Where shall I go instead?

2 comments:

  1. When is Salute this year?
    I need to book the time off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sat 16th April: http://www.salute.co.uk/salute/salute-2016/

      Delete