Friday 3 June 2016

Ramshackle Games musician painted

Another miniature received from the talented and generous Curtis Fell of Ramshackle Games, this robed figure has mechanical limbs and is playing the most futuristic of all instruments: the keytar!


His shoulder-mounted speaker reminds me of the old Squat musicians; I like the idea of him as some kind of anti-Noise-Marine, playing space-age synth solos to counteract their nerve-shredding, er, shredding. Perhaps he could take on my Ork army's Goff Rokker, Hello Cleveland, in some kind of musical duel to the death. Or he could just be another mysterious robed figure roaming the post-apocalyptic wastes; can't ever have too many of those.


Here he is with another robed tech-guy from Ramshackle and a lovely old Bob Olley techpriest. I think he fits in nicely. I've just noticed that his base is a bit sloppy, but here's the thing; I don't care.

2 comments:

  1. Given the buttons, I wonder if it's a post apocalyptic version of Rock Band / Guitar Hero...

    ReplyDelete