Monday 14 November 2016

Brief painting update!

Low-content mode continues but I have done a little painting. I made some progress on my painting challenge with Tim of The Responsible One's Wargaming Blog, but while that goes on, here's what I've finished in the meantime.

In the post-apocalyptic wastes, a tame dunger helps the militia protect needed supplies. 

ROW ROW ROW
This cool dude is a Ramshackle Games model, a Dunger. He was a free miscast that I got given by Ramshackle's Curtis Fell back at Oldhammer weekend. I touched up the damaged parts with a little simply sculpted fur or changed them into features of the model, like the broken tusk. 

I really like the Jim Henson look of this model, with his adorable growly face, and I'll definitely get some use out of him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment